Diploma of Secondary Studies (DES), including:
- Secondary V Language of Instruction
- Secondary V Second Language
- Secondary IV Science
- Secondary IV Mathematics
- Secondary IV History
or academic background judged equivalent to the DES.
(Students with a DES missing any of the above subjects may be admitted, space permitting, but may be required to complete remedial courses.)
Additional Admission Requirements
- Mathematics 564-406 or 565-406*
- Chemistry 551-504*
- An interview is required to assess the candidate’s readiness to pursue Biomedical Laboratory Technology studies.**
- Candidates who place below the preparatory level in both English and French will not be admitted into the Program.
* For Students graduating before June 2010 or from an Adult Education Centre, the prerequisites are Physics 534, Chemistry 534 and Mathematics 526.
** Candidates may be asked to complete a pre-interview assignment, which will be reviewed at the time of the interview and may contribute to the overall assessment of the candidate.
- March 1 (for Fall semester)
The program begins in the Fall semester; it does not admit new students in the Winter term.
All contents Copyright 2013 © Dawson College. Please notify the webmaster
of any changes/corrections.
Dawson College • 3040 Sherbrooke St. W. • Westmount, Quebec • H3Z 1A4 • (514) 931 - 8731