Out of Province Students
CEGEP Admission Requirements
Students in secondary schools in a province other than Quebec must be completing the following:
- Alberta: Grade 11 (67-100 credits)
- British Columbia: Grade 11
- Manitoba: Grade 11 (minimum 13 credits )
- New Brunswick: Grade 11 (minimum 12 or 13 credits, depending on regime)
- Newfoundland: Grade 11 (minimum 24 credits)
- Nova Scotia: Grade 11 (minimum 12 credits)
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma Grade 11 (minimum 22 credits)
- Prince Edward Island: Grade 11 (minimum 12 credits)
- Saskatchewan: Grade 11 (minimum 16 credits)
Academic Documentation Required
- A certified cumulative transcript including final grades from the previous year;
- A mid-term report card of academic year in progress indicating expected date of graduation and rank;
- A certified final transcript indicating level attained and/or graduation requirements met if secondary studies completed.
Other Documents Required
A clear photocopy of your birth certificate:
- If born in Quebec, your application must include a photocopy of your birth certificate issued by the État civil of Québec
- If born elsewhere in Canada, your application must include a photocopy of your birth certificate that includes your place of birth.
- If born outside of Canada, your application must include a photocopy of your birth certificate issued by the state, accompanied by the original of an official English or French translation (if applicable) and a clear photocopy of proof of status in Canada.
Specific Program Requirements
To view specific program requirements click on one of the following links: