CEGEP Admission Requirements
For admission to all CEGEP programs, every student must have the Quebec Secondary School Diploma (DES) or the equivalent**. In addition, all students must complete the following courses, or the equivalent including:
- Secondary V Language of Instruction
- Secondary V Second Language
- Secondary IV Science or Physical Science
- Secondary IV Math
- Secondary IV History
Students with a DES missing any of the above subjects may be admitted, space permitting, but will be required to complete remedial courses.
**T.E.N.S. Attestation of Secondary Studies (High School equivalency Diploma) does not meet admission requirements.
Academic Documentation Required
- A photocopy of Secondary V (Grade 11) mid-year academic results with provincial course codes included (this is not required by students attending a school that transmits grades electronically to Dawson College)
- If attending a post-secondary institution, submit mid-term results as well as transcripts of any final academic results achieved to date.
Other Documents Required
A clear photocopy of of your birth certificate:
- If born in Quebec, your application must include a photocopy of your birth certificate issued by the État civil of Québec
- If born elsewhere in Canada, your application must include a photocopy of your birth certificate that includes your place of birth.
- If born outside of Canada, your application must include a photocopy of your birth certificate issued by the state, accompanied by the original of an official English or French translation (if necessary) and a clear photocopy of proof of status in Canada.
Specific Program Requirements
To view specific program requirements click on one of the following links: