CEGEP Admission Requirements
For admission to all CEGEP programs, every student must have the Quebec Secondary School Diploma (DES) or the equivalent. In addition, all students must complete the following courses, or the equivalent including:
- Secondary V Language of Instruction
- Secondary V Second Language
- Secondary IV Science or Physical Science
- Secondary IV Math
- Secondary IV History
Students with a DES missing any of the above subjects may be admitted, space permitting, but will be required to complete remedial courses.
Academic Documentation Required
- A photocopy of Secondary V (Grade 11) mid-year academic results with provincial course codes included (this is not required by students attending a school that transmits grades electronically to Dawson College)
- If attending a post-secondary institution, submit mid-term results as well as transcripts of any final academic results achieved to date.
Other Documents Required
A clear photocopy of of your birth certificate:
- If born in Quebec, your application must include a photocopy of your birth certificate issued by the État civil of Québec
- If born elsewhere in Canada, your application must include a photocopy of your birth certificate that includes your place of birth.
- If born outside of Canada, your application must include a photocopy of your birth certificate issued by the state, accompanied by the original of an official English or French translation (if necessary) and a clear photocopy of proof of status in Canada.
Specific Program Requirements
To view specific program requirements click on one of the following links: