- Applicants must have a Secondary V diploma or equivalent or acquired knowledge and skills deemed sufficient by the College for potential success in the program
- In addition, the applicant must meet one of the following requirements:
- the applicant’s studies have been interrupted for at least two consecutive terms or one school year;
- the applicant is covered by an agreement entered into by the College and an employer or by a government program;
- the applicant has completed at least one year of post-secondary studies over a period of one year or more
- English language skills equivalent to placement at Preparation for College English or higher. Students may be required to take an English placement exam.
- A letter of intent explaining the student’s reasons for seeking admission to the program and demonstrating his or her interest in developing a career in commercial photography.
- An interview may be required to assess the applicant’s motivation and communication skills.
- A maximum of 25 images posted on a website or online gallery.
Full-time international students in a program pay an amount of $6,000 to $9,301 per semester depending on their program. This amount is in addition to other applicable fees.
International students in Continuing Education must have a visa valid for the institution they are attending.