EWeek 2016 Press Release
EWeek @ Dawson College is Turning Five!!!
COME CELEBRATE WITH US!
4 Days of elite speakers, Panels, contests & prizes
WHEN: November 14th to 17th , 2016
TIME: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
WHERE: Dawson College, Conrod’s Lounge, 4001 de Maisonneuve West Montreal, Quebec H3Z 3G4
Dawson College’s Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship Education invites you the public to join its students and staff for Entrepreneurship Week. This 4-day intensive entrepreneurial boot camp coincides with Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) and serves to promote creativity, innovation and networking, as well as offer start up tools. For four years in a row, the combination of interesting and interactive activities during EWeek has earned Dawson College Trailblazer recognition from GEW Canada. This year our roster includes:
- High profile guest speakers such as Frank O’Dea, best known as the found of Second Cup.
- Panel discussions with designers such as Félix Marzell of Dix2.com and Corey Shapiro of Vintage Frames.
- Workshops on topics like Brand, Patents, and Social Entrepreneurship.
- Information Kiosks – with leading local entrepreneurship support organizations like, PME MTL, CEDEC, YES Montreal, District 3, the Montreal Youth Chamber of Commerce.
- Special events:
- Dawson’s Den and prizes from PME MTL, La Fondation Montreal Inc, Apple, Google, Biztree & Yes Montreal.
- Speed-date an Entrepreneur: a great opportunity to have one-on-one time with a 20 mentor-entrepreneurs in various fields like software development, fashion, acting, engineering etc.
- MTL NewTech Meetup: usually held on the second Tuesday of every month, this November, MTL NewTech makes an exception and will hold its event at Dawson College during #GEW. Meet five new startups pitching their product in 5 minutes with 5 minutes for Q&A.
Dawson EWeek aims to educate and empower on what is possible when we dare to follow our dreams.
EWeek highlights reel: www.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/eweek
For more information: Madeleine Bazerghi | firstname.lastname@example.org