EWEEK IS TURNING SIX!!!
Join us for the Sixth edition of EWeek
NOVEMBER [13 – 16] – 2017
Dawson College’s Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education is proud to announce Eweek 2017. Set to coincide with Global Entrepreneurship Week, this 4-day intensive and intense entrepreneurial boot camp will bring together budding entrepreneurs and the business community for a series of unforgettable events.
EWeek has attracted as many as 2500 participants in the past. This year we hope inspire and excite just as many people. We have over 50 guest speakers, mentors and coaches in 23 events supported by 30-plus volunteers, 16 community organizations and 10 sponsors. This intensive entrepreneurship boot-camp will be offered over 4 days. It includes a college version of Dragon’s Den/Shark Tank called Dawson’s Den. You can even speed-date an entrepreneur!!
There is something for everybody:
- Information Kiosks – Entrepreneurship Support Organizations
- High profile guest speakers and panel discussions from companies and organizations.
- On themes such as Social Innovation, Tech Entrepreneurship, Artist-Entrepreneurs, Creativity, Social Media etc.
- Workshops – Growth Wheel, Lets Make a Deal, Entrepreneurship for a Better Planet and Get People to Pay Attention to your Business
- Contest – Dawson’s Den
- Speed-date an Entrepreneur: Is a great opportunity to have one-on-one time with a mentor-entrepreneur
We are looking forward to sharing the dynamism and generosity of entrepreneurial community in Montreal. All our events are free and open to the public.
Here is a recap video of EWeek 2015 (Thank you Shayne for the recap video!!!)
Video credits: Shayne Hontiveros
If you want to volunteer to help make EWeek a success, please complete the volunteer information form.
EWeek is brought to you by Dawson College and the Student Success Action Plan and Campus Life and Leadership in partnership with the Global Entrepreneurship Week