- Our Mentor Program matches first year students with an experienced employee of the college.
- A mentor is a friendly contact person who helps with the transition to college life.
- Through regular or occasional meetings, students can ask questions, express concerns, and receive guidance as they navigate their new reality at Dawson College.
- Students wishing to receive a mentor click here: https://www.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/counselling/apply-to-be-a-mentee/
- Faculty and staff wishing to become a mentor click here: https://www.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/counselling/apply-to-be-a-new-mentor/
For further information please do not hesitate to contact the Mentor Program coordinator:
Social Work Technician