EQ Adobe InDesign: Page Layouts
Registration: Please contact CTD at email@example.com to request the form.
In this introductory course students will learn to create and modify basic page layouts for screen and print applications using Adobe Indesign. Terms and concepts related to general graphic design will be taught including typography, layout design, printing standards.
In-depth understanding of the following will be covered:
– Adobe InDesign tools, panels and general interface.
– Creating and modifying InDesign documents.
– Navigating in InDesign.
– Creating and formatting text.
– Formatting text with styles.
– Adding, deleting, and moving pages.
– Importing and editing graphics.
– Stacking and layering objects.
– Wrapping text around a graphic.
Price: $72.00Not offered this semester. Please let us know if you're interested in the course