EQ Adobe InDesign: Page Layouts
In this introductory course students will learn to create and modify basic page layouts for screen and print applications using Adobe Indesign. Terms and concepts related to general graphic design will be taught including typography, layout design, printing standards.
In-depth understanding of the following will be covered:
– Adobe InDesign tools, panels and general interface.
– Creating and modifying InDesign documents.
– Navigating in InDesign.
– Creating and formatting text.
– Formatting text with styles.
– Adding, deleting, and moving pages.
– Importing and editing graphics.
– Stacking and layering objects.
– Wrapping text around a graphic.
Tuesday, Sep 24 - Tuesday, Dec 10
|Tuesday||18:00 - 21:00||4G.15|
|Registration Start Date:||Thursday, Sep 12, 2019|
|Maximum Class Size:||12|