EQ Angular JS – Introduction
Registration: Please contact CTD at email@example.com to request the form.
This course teaches developers how to use AngularJS to facilitate development of single-page web applications that use the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
• Understand the design of single-page applications and how AngularJS facilitates their development
• Properly separate the model, view, and controller layers of your application and implement them using AngularJS
• Master AngularJS expressions, filters, and scopes
• Build Angular forms
• Write AngularJS directives
• Unit test and end-to-end test your AngularJS applications