EQ Applied Data Analytics with AI
- No programming is required for this course. Required software and tools will be provided.
- Windows / MAC Laptop with at least 4GB RAM and an internet connection of at least 25 Mbps; Headset with microphone and webcam.
- Ability to communicate orally in English.
- Ability to take a college/university level course (undergraduate studies or equivalent work experience is ideal).
This hands-on course is intended for anybody wanting to learn how to turn data into actionable insights. Students will learn basic principles of data exploration, cleaning, modeling and deployment using statistics and machine learning algorithms to solve real business problems. A final project presentation might be required. In the first part of the class the instructor will deliver a live theorical and practical demonstration followed by questions from students; in the second part of the class, students will work on a specific assignment.
- Intro to the Data Analytics Process (1 hr.)
- Intro to Data Types and Data Management in Python (4 hrs.)
- Visual Data Exploration & Statistical Data Analysis in Python (5 hrs.)
- Intro to Data Modeling (1 hr.)
- Classification Models in Python (5 hrs.)
- Regression Models in Python (5 hrs.)
- Performing Clustering in Python (4 hrs.)
- Group or Individual Project Coaching and Presentation (5 hrs.)
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the data analytics process from setting up objectives to organizational deployment.
- Explore data from several sources, including the web, excel and flat files into Python.
- Build and interpret standard statistical graphs including histograms, bar plots, scatterplots, line charts and boxplots.
- Apply machine learning algorithms to regression and classification data models.
- Communicate key findings to a non-technical audience.
Course Price: $60.00Not offered this semester. Please let us know if you're interested in the course