EQ Microsoft Excel – Beginner
Prerequisite: Introduction to Windows or equivalent knowledge
Beginner Excel will introduce the student to the fundamentals of this powerful spreadsheet tool as they learn to navigate through spreadsheets, workbooks as they learn to format and summarize information.
The hands-on, in-class method allows the student to develop proficiency and confidence working in Excel.
• Creating, saving, retrieving and modifying workbooks
• Understanding data storage (files, folders and drives) will be reinforced.
• Navigating and understanding the title, formula and toolbars, file tab, ribbon and scroll bars
• Pinpointing and communicating locations in workbooks, via cells, rows, columns and worksheets
• Planning and mapping data for the greatest efficiency
• Formatting documents using colour, fonts and borders
• Editing data and using basic shortcuts keys
• Creating calculations using basic formulas and functions
• Sorting and filtering data
• Creating headers, footers, setting print areas and print previews in order to print clear and professional quality documents
• Adjusting page margins and orientation
• Freezing panes to ease data entry
• Visualizing information using graphs and charts
To be placed on our waiting list for this course please click this link here
Registration: Please contact CTD at email@example.com to request the form.
Tuesday, May 21 - Tuesday, Jul 23
|Tuesday||18:00 - 21:00||2F.14|
|Registration Start Date:||Monday, Apr 15, 2019|
|Maximum Class Size:||12|
|Status:||Activity in Progress|