At the end of this course, participants will be able to create, configure, customize, upload and promote
an online store with Shopify.
Prerequisite: Introduction to Windows or equivalent, a knowledge of websites would be an asset.
Duration: 45 hours
Topics Covered: General Introduction
• Introduction to Shopify
• creation of a shop
• System configuration (delivery, payment and user management)
• Product Management
• Promotions and orders management
• Theme configuration
• Creation and management of blog.
• Organization and management of navigation
• Launch of the shop
• Customer-side programming
• The Shopify API connection
• Using the API access token
Materials: USB 8GB
NOTE: Our non-credit courses are not graded. A Certificate of participation will be awarded to students who attend and
participate in a minimum of 80% of the classes.
The Centre for Training & Development reserves the right to make
changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice.
Course Price: $90.00Not offered this semester. Please let us know if you're interested in the course