EQ SolidWorks – Beginner
Prerequisite: Working knowledge of Windows
Required Material: 2GB (or higher) Flash (USB) Drive
This course will include the following topics:
- Basic SolidWorks Drawing and SolidWorks Detailing Options
- Building multiple part and assembly configurations that interact with drawings, Bills of Material, and Design Tables
- Understanding the differences between Drawing Templates and Sheet Formats
- Increasing SolidWorks functionality to create view types with various configurations
- Combining a series of SolidWorks tools to solve specific problems using Custom Properties and SolidWorks Properties.
Before filling in the application form, please check your eligibility by clicking here.
Course Price: $255.00
Thursday, Sep 28 - Thursday, Nov 23
|Tuesday||18:30 - 21:30||-2H.25|
|Thursday||18:30 - 21:30||-2H.25|
|Registration Start Date:||Tuesday, Aug 01, 2023|
|Maximum Class Size:||12|