EQ SQL (Microsoft Environment) – Advanced
These courses can either be offered Online or In-Person. See course information at registration for more information.
This advanced course will give participants the opportunity to learn advanced techniques for building and designing databases using Microsoft SQL server.
Prerequisite: SQL – Intermediate
Topics Covered in this Course:
• Creating views
• T-SQL view statements
• Alter views
• Encrypt views
• Creating stored procedures
• Overview of systems stored procedures
• Create user defined stored procedures
• Modify and alter stored procedures
• Create triggers
• Creating DML triggers
• Modify triggers
• Built-in and user defined functions
• Using built-in SQL server functions
• Creating user defined functions
Required Material: 2GB (or higher) Flash (USB) Drive
Online courses require, Computer with Windows 10 or MacOS X or higher, microphone & headset, high speed internet connection.
Course Price: $54.00