Japanese Conversation – Level 2
This course will be given online using Zoom video conference. There are no in-person classes.
Prerequisite: Japanese Conversation Level 1
Designed for students who have basic knowledge of Japanese. This course will help you develop further understanding of grammar and expand your vocabulary. The primary focus of the course is an expansion of your communicative skills in Japanese. Students will be able to communicate on a wide range of everyday issues. Students learn dialogues, useful expressions, basic phrases and general information on Japanese culture.
Intended Learning Outcomes:
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
1. Carry on a daily conversation with confidence.
• Key words and sentences
• Grammatical explanations
• Japanese characters
• Headphones and an external microphone
• High speed stable internet connection
• Access to a computer with a minimum of Windows 7 or Mac G5
• E-Book: (to be purchased after the first class)
Title : Nihongo no Hon: Aka [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
Author : Yuki Mano, Marcus Hirst
Price : approximate price of $9.99 CDN
Available at : Amazon.ca
Course Price: $230.00