Japanese Conversation – Level 4
Prerequisite: Japanese Conversation – Level 3 or equivalent
1. In this course students expand their knowledge of grammar and learn to talk about past experiences and future plans.
2. They also develop their fluency and accuracy in oral expression.
3. It will also be offered to cultural aspects of the Japanese world.
Intended Learning Outcomes:
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
1. Express opinions and preferences in a positive or negative way, and have a conversation in casual speech style.
• Role play
• Individual presentation
• Listening activities
• Reading activities
• Headphones and an external microphone
• High speed stable internet connection
• Access to a computer with a minimum of Windows 7 or Mac G5
• E-Book: (to be purchased after the first class)
Title : Nihongo no Hon: Ki [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
Author : Yuki Mano, Marcus Hirst
Price : approximate price of $9.99 CDN
Available at : Amazon.ca
Course Price: $230.00