Korean Conversation – Level 2
This course will be given online using Zoom video conference. There are no in-person classes.
Prerequisite: Korean Conversation Level 1
This level is designed for students who have a very basic or limited knowledge of Korean. The aim of this course is to improve speaking skill while building sentence structure with basic vocabularies. Class activities focus on information exchange in real life conversations while making sentences with the basic vocabularies as a way of helping students widen their existing vocabulary. Activities also focus on integrating the grammar notions: negation, numbers, time, and tenses.
Intended Learning Outcomes:
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
1. Communicate in basic daily conversations with confidence
• Headphones and an external microphone
• High speed stable internet connection
• Access to a computer with a minimum of Windows 7 or Mac G5
• Electronic handouts to be provided by the instructor
Course Price: $230.00