Diploma of Secondary Studies (DES), including:
- Secondary V Language of Instruction
- Secondary V Second Language
- Secondary IV Science
- Secondary IV Mathematics
- Secondary IV History
or academic background judged equivalent to the DES.
(Students with a DES missing any of the above subjects may be admitted, space permitting, but may be required to complete remedial courses.)
Specific ministerial admission requirements
- Mathematics 564-406 or 565-406
- Science 558-404 or 558-402
Program additional admission requirements
Program currently under revision – Waiting for Final College approval on February 11, 2020
- Immunization requirements and certificates of medical health once admitted
- Higher levels of Mathematics and Physics are strongly recommended to improve chances of success. Biology is desirable.
- Students who do not have a clear criminal record check at the beginning of the clinical component of the Program will not be able to complete the clinical component and will therefore not be able to graduate.
- March 1 (for Fall semester)
The program begins in the Fall semester; new students are not admitted into the program in the Winter term.