- With the completion of your first Timesheet each semester, a Student Hiring Requisition Form must also be submitted and signed by your Manager. Ensure that you have attached your direct deposit information or void cheque is attached to your Student Hiring Requisition Form. (If you have attached a blank cheque, please assure that you have written the VOID across it.
- Ensure that ALL sections of the Timesheet are completed including: name, S.I.N., employee number, classification, department, budget code, hours and dates worked, your signature and your manager’s signature. ALL OF THE ABOVE SECTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED OR THE TIMESHEET AND/OR STUDENT HIRING REQUISITION WILL BE RETURNED TO YOUR DEPARTMENT AND PAYMENT WILL BE DELAYED.
- Completed Timesheets are to be submitted on a weekly basis.
- Payment of this Timesheet will be made directly to your bank account.
- A separate Timesheet and Student Hiring Requisition Form must be submitted for each individual department you have worked for and for each week worked.
- If there are any changes to be made to your address, phone number or banking information, please fill out the Personal Information Form with all the necessary changes and submit it to the Human Resources Office, room 4B.7. (DON’T FORGET TO INFORM THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE IF YOU ARE DOING AN ADDRESS CHANGE.) IT IS THE STUDENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF THE ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN FOLLOWED.
Last Modified: May 29, 2019