- With the completion of your first Timesheet each semester, a Student Hiring Requisition Form must also be submitted and signed by your Manager. Assure that the Banking Information Form has been filled out legibly and in its entirety. (If you have attached a blank cheque, please assure that you have written the word VOID across it.)
- Each a Student Hiring Requisition Form must be submitted and signed by your Manager, checking the box “a” of the banking section, signifying that we already have your banking information on file.
- Ensure that ALL sections of the Timesheet are completed including: name, S.I.N., employee number, classification, department, budget code, hours and dates worked, your signature and your manager’s signature. ALL OF THE ABOVE SECTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED OR THE TIMESHEET AND/OR STUDENT HIRING REQUISITION WILL BE RETURNED TO YOUR DEPARTMENT AND PAYMENT WILL BE DELAYED.
- Completed Timesheets and Student Hiring Requisition Forms (if necessary) are to be submitted on a weekly basis.
- Payment of this Timesheet will be made directly to your bank account.
- A separate Timesheet must be submitted for each individual department you have worked for and for each week worked.
- If there are any changes to be made to your name, address, phone number or banking information, please fill out the Banking Information Form with all the necessary changes and submit it to PAYROLL in the Human Resources Office, room 4B.7. (DON’T FORGET TO INFORM THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE IF YOU ARE DOING AN ADDRESS CHANGE.)IT IS THE STUDENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF THE ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN FOLLOWED.
Last Modified: September 12, 2017