Make a COVID-19 vaccine appointment
These are the dates and age groups up next for receiving the COVID-19 vaccine in Quebec. Older people can continue to make an appointment if not yet vaccinated.
May 3: 45-49 years old
May 5: 40-44 years old
May 7: 35-39 years old
May 10: 30-34 years old
May 12: 25-29 years old
May 14: 18-24 years old
These are the steps to follow to make an appointment to get vaccinated against COVID-19. A video clip of the procedure (MP4 22 Mb) and a document with screenshots of the procedure (PDF 660 Kb) are also available.
The How to make an appointment procedure is also available in American Sign Language.
- Go to the Québec.ca/COVIDvaccine web page.
- Scroll down and click Make an appointment to get vaccinated. You will be redirected to the Clic Santé platform.
- Once you are on the Clic Santé platform, click Select a service.
- Choose the service by clicking COVID-19 vaccine.
- Scroll down and click Choose this service.
- Click Enter your postal code and enter your postal code.
- Click Search.
- Choose the vaccination site that is convenient for you by clicking Book an appointment.
- Please read the message that appears. It contains important information. Then click Close.
After receiving the vaccine, some people may experience redness or pain at the injection site, fatigue, fever, or chills. These reactions occur less often in people over the age of 55, and most are harmless and do not last long.
However, people who came in contact with the virus in the days leading up to their vaccine or who come in contact with it in the 14 days after being vaccinated could still develop COVID‑19.
Hence, if there is any doubt, the Public Health recommendation is to do an on-line self-evaluation AND follow the resulting directives. It is available in both English and French