Updated COVID procedures
If you develop COVID-like symptoms:
- Do not come to the College
- Go home if you are already here
- Self-isolate immediately
- Go for PCR testing
- Email COVIDHR@dawsoncollege.qc.ca
- The College still has mask dispensing stations around the campus
- Wearing a mask is recommended when you cannot keep a distance from others Wearing a mask is recommended in the presence of vulnerable or immunocompromised people as well as when it is difficult to keep a distance from others.
- People who test positive must self-isolate: vaccinated people for the first 5 days then wear the mask for the next 5 days. Unvaccinated people need to isolate for five days and then retest negative for COVID in order to end their isolation period.
For the latest COVID protocols, go to: https://www.quebec.ca/sante/problemes-de-sante/a-z/coronavirus-2019/consignes-sanitaires-de-base
Quebec Government Information