Diploma of Secondary Studies (DES), including:
- Secondary V Language of Instruction
- Secondary V Second Language
- Secondary IV Science
- Secondary IV Mathematics
- Secondary IV History
or academic background judged equivalent to the DES.
(Students with a DES missing any of the above subjects may be admitted, space permitting, but may be required to complete remedial courses.)
Specific ministerial admission requirements
- Sec IV Mathematics – Cultural, Social & Technical option 563-404/414
*For students graduating before June 2010 or from an Adult Education Centre, the pre-requisite is Mathematics 416
For general, non-program specific requirements, please consult the Admission Requirements page.
- March 1 (for Fall semester)
- November 1 (for Winter semester)
Students who enter in the winter term are limited in their selection of courses since many courses are only offered either in the fall or the winter but not in both terms. Students are reminded to plan accordingly.