Winning Teaching Practices By and For Dawson Teachers
- Scott Millar illuminates the inherent value of novice designers
- Liz Charles leads a jig-saw activity
- Paul Hawkins animates a peer instruction process for the study of long works of literature
- Anthony Berkers facilitates group decision-making using think-pair-share
Winning Classroom Activities By and For Dawson Teachers
- Matthew Marchant uses PBL to integrate calculus + sustainability
- Leigh Shapiro leads brainstorming sessions to inspire + guide design
- Chris Adam sets the stage for deep learning through journal writing
- Stephanie Harrison + Silja Mäkinen explain their PBL approach to an Analytical Chemistry Problem
- APOP (Association pour les applications pédagogiques de l’ordinateur au postsecondaire)
APOP offers a platform for disseminating pedagogical information/documents and promoting new information technologies.
- AQPC (Association Québecoise de pédagogie collégiale)AQPC promotes, stimulates and supports college level teaching through meetings, research, etc.
- CCDMD (Centre collégial de développement de matériel didactique)CCDMD meets needs not filled by publishers, providing printed, digital and online materials for a range of course contents and programs, including materials for improving French/English language skills.
- CDC (Centre de documentation collégiale)The CDC collects documents on college-level education and education in general.
- Cegep@distanceCegep@distance provides college-level education in a distance format and designs/develops distance education materials.
- Platforme collegiale DECclicDECclic is a higher education platform designed by teachers and widely used by Quebec colleges.
- Infiressources (Infirmier ressources)This site contains nursing related research and information for teachers and students.
- Profweb- the Quebec College Crossroad for IT integrationProfweb supports IT integration in teaching and learning.
- Saut Quantique- Centre d’innovation pédagogique en sciences au collégialSaut Quantique promotes pedagogical innovation in college-level science programs.
- La Vitrine Technologie-EducationLa Vitrine Technologie promotes/supports the integration of technology in education, e.g. Eureka learning object repository.
Please note that website descriptions were taken from the Canada-Quebec Entente promotional brochure.