Dawson ID Card
Your Dawson ID card is essential to access a number of services offered at the College. You will need it to use the Library, to borrow Physical Education equipment, to access the Computer Centre, among many other services.
It is also necessary to carry it at all times while on campus to ensure a safe space. Dawson Security personnel may ask you to produce it to ensure that you are a member of the Dawson community. Failure to show your Dawson ID upon request is a breach of the Dawson Code of Conduct.
If you lose your Dawson ID or require a replacement, simply follow the instructions below to obtain a new one.
Please go to room 2E.01 (Printshop & Audio-Visual)
Have your Student Number and your FINALIZED Schedule ready.
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- 3:30 pm – 6:45 pm on Monday-Thursday
3:30 pm – 5:15 pm on Friday
First card is free, but replacement cards cost $10 (cash only).
- You can smile.
- No baseball caps, hats or sunglasses.
- The face needs to be visible.
- Religious head dress, scarves, hijab, turban, kippa are accepted.
- The ID card itself is good for 5 years.
- You need to validate your ID card for the semesters that your are registered.
- There are validation stickers for FALL & WINTER semesters.
- If you are taking summer classes, the WINTER validation stickers are given out.
- The validation stickers are asked for at Equipment Rentals, Library, Computer Center and Security.