The Radiation Oncology Program of Dawson College is affiliated with McGill Medical Physics and Oncology, the Montreal General Hospital and Mortimer B. Davis Jewish General Hospital. As the only Anglophone Radiation Oncology Program in Quebec, we are proud to gather diverse communities within the program.
We ensure that our alumni receive a high standard of education so that they may become competent professional Radiation Oncology Technologists. To achieve that goal, we maintain small class sizes that foster enhanced communication, frequent one-on-one attention and continued support.
- To promote professional excellence.
- To hone our education and training on the knowledge, skills, attitudes and reasoning necessary to transform our competent graduates into highly qualified Cancer Patient Health Professionals and team players.
- Ethics: Honesty and Professionalism.
- Attitude: Patient Care, Empathy and Respect.
- Patient Education: Therapeutic Communication, Coaching and Counselling.
- Competency striving for Excellence.
- Our Graduates are recognized academically and professionally, as well as prepared to fill the North American demand.
- Graduates are primarily trained to practice in Quebec; however, they additionally satisfy the professional requirements to practice anywhere in the world.