In-Session Assessments (Quiz/Test/Exam)
Accommodations for in-class timed assessment will be provided by the SAAC and will be written in room 2E.5 unless an arrangement has been made with your teacher. Please understand that your teachers are under no obligation to provide you with exam accommodations and it is your responsibility to sign up with the SAAC to receive them.
IMPORTANT – When and How to sign up:
You MUST sign-up via the AccessAbility Online Module (see attached) at least THREE (3) school days BEFORE the date of the test (weekend does not count – ever). We suggest signing up as soon as you know the date of a test to avoid missing the sign up deadline.
- Monday is the last day to sign up for a Thursday test
- Tuesday is the last day to sign up for a Friday test
- Wednesday is the last day to sign up for a Saturday or Monday test
- Thursday is the last day to sign up for a Tuesday test
- Friday is the last day to sign up for a Wednesday test
If you forget, we may allow for an exception if we are advised before 12:00 noon the day before your test. This is conditional on several factors and is not guaranteed.
Note: Only student who have confirmed their IEP (Individual Education Plan) for the current semester will have access to the test/exam module.