- April 9, 2021
All non-essential on-campus activities are being suspended until further notice. Effective Monday, April 12:
- All Dawson employees are expected to continue to work mainly from home. However, there are some exceptions for people whose tasks and services are deemed essential and require an on-campus presence. Your manager in consultation with their director will let you know if that applies to you.
- The only accessible entry points to the College are through the Atwater metro and Security entrance at 2E. Those who require an accessible entrance must call Security at 514 931-8731, ext. 1500.
- March 31, 2021
Due to the increase of COVID-19 variants, the INSPQ now recommends that all employees who are working in a shared environment (shared workspace or room) must wear a mask at all times even if they are 2 metres apart.
The only time an employee can work without a mask is if they are alone in a separate office with the door closed.
- Feb. 16, 2021
Entrances to the College are:
- Atwater Metro entrance: 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 3B entrance: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday. Visitors who require an Accessible entrance after 2 p.m. must call Security at 514 931-8731, ext. 1500.
- Security entrance at 2E off the parking lot entrance: weekends and evenings, Monday through Sunday