Sexual Violence Resource Services
At our Single Contact Service, we offer confidential and non-judgmental support to Dawson students and staff of all genders who have been impacted by sexual violence and / or harassment.
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please refer to Need Help Now?
- Crisis intervention and support for individuals who have experienced or been affected by sexual violence and/or harassment
- Review and explanation of support options available both within and outside the college
- Personal counselling
- Referral to internal and external resources
- Accompaniment to internal and external resources
- Academic and non-academic accommodations
- Psychosocial support in the environment where sexual violence occurred
- Support in making an internal complaint and/or an external complaint
- Educational outreach and awareness raising activities on sexual violence, harassment and related topics
You can reach us by phone, e-mail or in person.