Timetable and Registration Guide
Please note: This Timetable and Registration Guide pertains only to day students. For Continuing Education students, please see the following page: Continuing Education Online Registration
The timetable is a complete listing of all courses offered by the college for a specified semester. You can use the timetable to search for information on courses you are interested in.
This information includes:
- Title and number of course
- Section number
- Section Title (if applicable)
- Teacher(s) name(s)
- Description of course
- Course pre-requisites or co-requisites (if applicable)
- Course drop deadline
- Actual schedule of course
The Winter 2018 Timetable and Registration Guide is now available through the MyDawson portal. Once you have logged onto the portal, select Timetable and Registration Guide from the My College Services menu on the left. The Timetable is updated regularly for any changes such as new sections added or sections closed.
Please be sure to read Timetable Instructions before using the Timetable search features.
Note to other members of the Dawson Community: You will find the Timetable and Registration Guide under the Academic Services menu.
Help Line: (514) 931-5701
If you are having difficulty with your registration, please call the HELP LINE. Help is available on the phone or by CHAT only. DO NOT COME TO THE COLLEGE OR CALL THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE, since advisors are working at the Help Line. They will be available to answer your calls on the following dates, during your Omnivox registration time:
- Wednesday, January 3: from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 4: from 9:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 5: from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 6: from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 8: from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 9: from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 10: from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 11: from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For New Students and Program Transfers:
- Friday, January 12: from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 15: from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Register at your appointment time to have the broadest course selection possible, and use registration help services if needed, especially if you are having difficulty finalizing. Until you finalize your schedule, you are not officially registered in your courses.