Continuing Education Advising
Academic Advising is an information service designed to help all Dawson students with educational decision making. Advisers will help you set an educational plan for both your stay here at Dawson and for university. We will provide you with information on your graduation requirements, course prerequisites, college policies and procedures, applying to university and a lot more. Continuing Education students come see us in 2H.1.
Questions about registration? Check out our useful guide to help you out!
Academic advisors: How can we help?
ADVISING SERVICES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Help with assessing academic goals
- Individual course planning/ selection
- Help with academic difficulties
- Information about graduation requirements
- Program change information
- University applications tips
- Educational alternatives
Seeing an Advisor – Drop In Times
- 4:00 PM - 5:30 PMRegistration Drop InLocation: 2F.20
- Due to the number of students who need to speak to an Advisor at this time of year, please be prepared to wait.
- This service is first come, first served so time slots may be limited based on demand.