The DCHC Physio on the 3rd floor is staffed with the most amazing, caring, energetic empathetic 3rd year Physiotherapy Technology students and professional staff. I have only wonderful praise for the friendliness, professionalism and care given by this team. I have been using this clinic since they first opened and they have helped me with so many of my aches and pains. They will do a thorough evaluation with you to figure out what may be causing your problems and work with you to develop a plan to put you on the road to recovery. I highly recommend them if you find yourself in need of relief from the aches and pains of your everyday life. You can't beat the location, so easily accessible from the Atwater Metro station for the outside community and right on campus for the Dawson Community.
- Suzanne Bellefleur
The physiotherapy technology students are very well educated, ambitious and focused. Also, the administration through its secretary are very helpful with great managerial skills. All in all, the whole team is professional and very friendly. The clinic is spacious and very well equipped
- Mario and Chantal
Get physiotherapy at the DCHC for as low as $20.
- Muscular pain, strain, tears
- Ligament Sprain, Tears, Instability
- Post fracture recovery
- Nerve issues: Sciatica, Carpal tunnel, Herniated disc
- Biomechanical dysfunction, and more.
CNEEST / SAAQ
For more information, please call: 514-931-8731 ext MOVE (6683)
Who are we & what do we do?
Dawson College Health Clinic is a teaching clinic that takes pride in empowering students in the 3-year Physiotherapy Technology program to realize their fullest potential. Serving downtown Montreal and the surrounding community with quality care at an accessible & affordable price, the Dawson College Health Clinic has been helping patients regain their physical autonomy since 2017.
Everyone deserves the opportunity to optimize their physical health and to live an active lifestyle. The students and licensed physiotherapists at the Dawson College Health Clinic will turn that opportunity into a reality!
What to expect from our service
- Health status questionnaire is filled out to determine the focus of your intervention and survey how other health conditions interplay.
- Forms can be filled electronically from home or upon arrival at the clinic. It is important to mention whether you will be using CNESST, SAAQ, or private insurance.
- A professionally licensed physiotherapist will perform an evaluation to establish the goal of your health plan which is distinct for each treatment series.
- Meeting with assigned intern student to carry out interventions (exercises, modalities, daily living habit re-education as homework).
- $60 – Evaluation (by licensed physiotherapist)
- $35 – Treatment (by student interns under supervision)
- $20 – Treatment for students (with valid student ID)
Cash, debit, credit card accepted
Hours and Location
To make an appointment, please contact at
514-931-8731 extension MOVE (6683) or
Monday to Friday: 8:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Dawson College – Room 3C.2
4001 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West or 3040 Sherbrooke St. West