- Textbooks have to be returned in perfect condition for a 100% refund within 5 working days from the date of purchase.
- Textbooks not in perfect condition will result in a 50% refund at the cashier’s discretion.
- For students who drop a course(s), the refund must take place within 5 days of the College’s established course withdrawal date. Bring the registrar’s course-drop form to prove you’ve dropped the course(s).
- Summer school: Books may be returned the next day to be eligible for a refund. All other conditions apply.
The refund shall be carried out by Bookstore staff under the following conditions:
- The original cash register receipt(s) must be presented.
- The student’s ID card must be presented.
- The refund will be processed using the same method of payment as the purchase.
Students will receive a full refund if the book is pristine (untouched) or is still in its plastic wrap. Condition of the book(s) and refund value is determined by Bookstore staff.
Please note that you are responsible for the books you buy. Please double check that you are buying the correct course materials. We advise you to keep ALL of your Bookstore receipts until the semester is over.
Defective merchandise will be exchanged for the same merchandise within the semester it was purchased providing the cash register receipt accompanies the defective product.
A defective book will be exchanged for the same book within the semester it was purchased providing the cash register receipt accompanies the defective book.
FINAL SALE for course manuals, supplies, clothing, and liquidation items. Also, there will be no refunds for books purchased for intensive courses.
Textbooks purchased after the College’s course withdrawal date are not eligible for a refund. There are no exceptions to this policy. There is also no textbook refund for intensive courses, that is, courses that run for two weeks or less.