Pedagogical SupportClick "Request Support" for help with:
- Structuring My Course
- Engaging Students
- Assessment Design
- Optional In-person Activities/Hybrid Rooms
For technical support related to Zoom, Lea or Moodle, please contact the Dawson Helpdesk
Click on a link at the time mentioned to join the live session.
January 22, 2021
Moodle Quizzes and AssignmentsRafael Scapin (IST)10:00 am - 11:00 amJoin
January 25, 2021
Curating and Contextualizing Contentious Classroom Materials and Challenging ConversationsShanice Nicol (McGill) and Sahar Vermezyari (Manager, Diversity and Inclusion, Girl Guides of Canada) - Brought to you by the Peace Centre and the Faculty Hub10:00 am - 11:30 amJoin
January 26, 2021
Moodle and Lea: Drop in Q&ARafael Scapin (IST)10:00 am - 11:00 amJoin
Online Teaching Resources
Webinar Recordings & Video Tutorials
- Check out recordings of Faculty Hub webinars and video tutorials related to online teaching.
- Webinar: Access to Higher Education for First Peoples Students - Feb. 4th
- Semaine de la Formation à Distance (FAD) - February 22-26
- Jan. 18 Webinar - Taking Action on Systemic Racism in College Education in Quebec: An Indigenous Focus
- January Pedagogical Events!
- CRISPESH Webinar: Introduction à la recherche qualitative - 20 janvier 2021
- Concordia Webinar: Increase Student Engagement Through the Use of Portfolio and ePEARL 4.0
- New Faculty Orientation - January 22, 2021
- WIRIS Quizzes - Moodle Plugin - Available Now!
- ECQ Info-Session: Tips for a Successful Entente Canada-Québec Grant Application
- CRISPESH Webinar: Employment of Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Dec. 2 Webinar: How to Use the HyFlex Method to Teach Online and In Person at the Same Time
- Straight Talk - Diversity and Inclusion Hiring Practices - McGill Webinar
- National Building Reconciliation Forum - Preparatory Webinars Begin December 3
- North-South Alumni Raise Funds for an Indigenous Community Hit by Hurricane ETA - You can Help Too!
- CRISPESH Webinar - Introduction à la recherche collégiale - November 18