Pedagogical SupportClick "Request Support" for help with:
- Structuring My Course
- Engaging Students
- Assessment Design
- Optional In-person Activities/Hybrid Rooms
For technical support related to Zoom, Lea or Moodle, please contact the Dawson Helpdesk
Click on a link at the time mentioned to join the live session.
August 17, 2021
Tour de MoodleRafael Scapin (IST), Cameron Campbell (IST)10:00 am - 11:00 amJoin
August 18, 2021
Evaluation and Assessment in Moodle: a detailed view on quizzes and assignmentsRafael Scapin (IST), Cameron Campbell (IST)2:00 pm - 3:00 pmJoin
August 19, 2021
Using the Moodle GradebookRafael Scapin (IST), Cameron Campbell (IST)10:00 am - 11:00 amJoin
August 20, 2021
Designing a Moodle CourseRafael Scapin (IST), Cameron Campbell (IST)2:00 pm - 3:00 pmJoin
Online Teaching Resources
Webinar Recordings & Video Tutorials
- Check out recordings of Faculty Hub webinars and video tutorials related to online teaching.
- New Faculty Orientation - August 19, 2021
- Food Justice Toolkit Launched!
- Documentary Film Debut: Living Campus - with Chris Adam!
- Asynchronous Video: A Powerful Way to Teach, Present, and Communicate with Students
- Thank You Dawson Community!
- CICan Webinar June 9: Where Indigenous Education and Sustainability Intersect
- Anne-Laure Teichet Published in Profweb - HyFlex Teaching
- Upcoming Conferences: CRISPESH, SALTISE, AQPC
- Dawson Moodle Day - May 28, 2021
- More Than a Diverse Reading List: Challenging an Antiblack Pedagogy with Dr. Philip Howard (McGill) - May 12!
- Podcast: Overcoming Student Distaste for Collaborative Group Work Online
- Dawson's White Pine - A Symbol of the Five Nations of the Haudenosaunee Confederacy
- Dawson Celebrates Earth Week(s) - April 19-30!
- First Nations HRDC/CRISPESH Website Launch - April 20!
- New Decolonization and Anti-racism Resource Pages on the Faculty Hub