Pedagogical SupportClick "Request Support" for help with:
- Structuring My Course
- Engaging Students
- Assessment Design
- Optional In-person Activities/Hybrid Rooms
For technical support related to Zoom, Lea or Moodle, please contact the Dawson Helpdesk
Click on a link at the time mentioned to join the live session.
October 23, 2020
Hybrid pedagogical designs for post-pandemic classroomsDawson Active Learning Community (DALC)2:30 pm - 4:00 pmJoin
Online Teaching Resources
Webinar Recordings & Video Tutorials
- Check out recordings of Faculty Hub webinars and video tutorials related to online teaching here.
- CI Can Webinar: Supporting Mental Health and Well-being with Guest Speaker Chris Adam!
- CBC Interview: The Pandemic Reveals the Cracks in Canada's Post-Secondary Education
- Student Survey Results - October 2020
- A Ped Days Thank You!
- Urgent Solutions for Urgent Times - United Nations Video Released in Celebration of 75th Anniversary
- UNESCO World Teachers' Day - Week of Activities
- Dawson MS Teams Community - Open to All
- Free CRISPESH Webinar - Pour un Québec inclusif : L'évolution de l'inclusion au cours des dernièrs années
- Communities of Practice - Don't Miss the Calls for Proposal
- Dawson Ped Days - October 13-16, 2020
- 4 Tips for Assessing Online Learning and Feedback
- Connect Your Students with the Dawson Academic Skills Centre!
- Anti-Racism and Decolonization Webinars
- Free Webinar - Hyflex Teaching
- Free MS Teams and 365 Applications Webinars