ALC Festival 2021
LEAP the title and theme of 2021 ALC Festival is an acronym for Learning, Energized, Across Profiles. Learning is an interactive activity where knowledge is shared and interpreted, this Energizes us to investigate, innovate and imagine across all the dynamic Profiles in the Art Communications and Literature program.
The festival will take place- May 7 – May 21. We will have a pre-festival event on May 5 which will continue on May 7, the Literature Profile Academic Conference. Please come and visit the events and exhibitions.
Dates are tentative and if no date is listed it is TBD. This page will be updated frequently.
Photo of Literature conference May 2019 -you can click on the photo to join the conference
Conference May 5, May 7
- The Literature Profile Academic Conference will take place May 5th and May 7th from 12:00 to 2:00 through our Zoom link for the class. The link for May 7https://dawsoncollege.zoom.us/j/91706194025
- As part of the Arts, Literature, and Communication Festival, Literature Profile graduating students in Liana Bellon’s Integrating Activity course present their major, end-of-term projects in a series of four panels.
- Journal – Creations- pdf of students’ writings
Arts and Culture
- “Identity” online exhibition with live zoom event Friday, May 14 at 11:00
- “Connection” online exhibition with live zoom event Friday, May 21 at 11:00
Interactive Media Arts
- “Media night” May 28
- “To the self” online interactive exhibition- opening May 19
- “Mosaic: Into the Great” online exhibition May 17-21