Dawson ID Card
- New and returning Dawson students, who DO NOT HAVE a photo on file, are able to submit a picture using the Omnivox Mobile application on their smartphone. Returning students, who do have a photo on file, will keep the existing image.
- The photos are used on the College file, OPUS Card and Dawson Student ID Card.
- Please read the how-to document Dawson Digital Student ID Card
- The digital Dawson Student ID picture needs to be submitted 72 hours prior to requesting a card to be printed.
- Previously printed Dawson Student ID cards are valid, no need to be re-printed. Replacements will be done during the semester at the cost of $10 at 2E.1 Printshop.
- Dawson Student ID cards can be picked up:
- during “In-Person Campus Tour” with a valid appointment: to book an appointment, go to Omnivox My Dawson Portal | under Student Services | select Campus Tour Reservations
- during the semester: day students go to 2E.1 | evening and AEC students go to 2H.1
- At present time, a decision whether to issue the semester validation sticker has not yet been reached.
- Once a decision has been taken, this site will be updated with the new information.
OPUS card information