Dawson ID Card
Dawson Student ID Card
- New and returning Dawson students, who DO NOT HAVE a photo on file, are able to submit a picture using the Omnivox Mobile application on their smartphone.
- Returning students, who do have a photo on file, will keep the existing image.
- The photos are used on the College file, OPUS Card and Student ID Card.
- Please read the how-to document Dawson Digital Student ID Card
- Cards are printed: starting from, middle of February for Winter and middle of September for Fall semesters. It applies to all students, Day, Continuing Education and AEC.
- You need to have a finalized schedule and a digital Student ID photo on file, before you can receive your card.
- The digital Student ID photo needs to be submitted and accepted 72 hours prior to requesting a card to be printed.
- Previously printed Student ID cards are valid, no need to be re-printed.
- Lost / replacement card costs $10.
- Student ID cards are printed at 2E.1 Printshop
- No validation stickers are needed since Winter 2020.
- The card itself is valid for 5 years. If you need to replace your card, please go to 2E.1 Printshop ; the lost / replacement card costs $10.
Dawson Employee ID Card
- Digital card request can be sent to Melinda. If there is no photo on file, please send a picture of yourself as well.
- Printed plastic card can be done at 2E.1 Printshop
CLINICAL Student ID card
Please contact the following people according to the program:
- Diagnostic Imaging Technology: Laura Cazzarini
- Medical Ultrasound Technology: Maria Mathiopoulos
- Physiotherapy Technology: Vanessa Gangai
- Radiation Oncology: Richard Carter
OPUS card information