Dawson ID Card
- New and returning Dawson students, who DO NOT HAVE a photo on file, are able to submit a picture using the Omnivox Mobile application on their smartphone. Returning students, who do have a photo on file, will keep the existing image.
- The photos are used on the College file, OPUS Card and Dawson Student ID Card.
- Please read the how-to document Dawson Digital Student ID Card
- The digital Dawson Student ID picture needs to be submitted 72 hours prior to requesting a card to be printed.
- Previously printed Dawson Student ID cards are valid, no need to be re-printed. Replacements will be done during the semester at the cost of $10.
- Dawson Student ID cards are printed:
- At present time, a decision whether to issue the semester validation sticker has not yet been reached.
- Once a decision has been taken, this site will be updated with the new information.
OPUS card information