NEW! Buy Online
If you meet the following criteria, you can get your card online through Omnivox as of Aug. 1, 2019.
To request your reduce fare student OPUS card, you have to:
- Be a full-time student
- Finalized your course registration
- Have your Dawson Student ID card – the OPUS card uses your ID card photo
- Have a Quebec mailing address
- Be under 65 years old.
- Only Visa and Mastercard credit cards with Quebec mailing addresses will be accepted for payment.
- Cost of the OPUS card is $15.
To order your card using the Omnivox Mobile Application select
To order your card using the Omnivox Web Application log into the MyDawson Portal and click on the link Reduced fare OPUS Card under My Omnivox Services
Questions? Contact STM’s customer service.
Telephone: 514 786-4636, option 6, then option 1
Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This includes graduates of the current semester, students with a minimum of 4 courses or 12 hours per week.
You must obtain the form in-person from the Campus Life & Leadership department (Room 2E.6).