- Voicemail Instructions Document
- To request a new phone or a change to a different model, please talk to your supervisor than she/he can discuss it with Jorge.
- To report a problem, please email Melinda
Individual faculty locals
- Each faculty has her/his own personal local number.
- It is not the same as the office phone number.
- The personal local:
- rings on office phone, where the faculty is located.
- stays with faculty until he/she teaches at the college.
Voice mail to email feature
- All voicemail messages are delivered to Dawson’s email account as a wav file.
- Messages are deleted from the voice mail box after 7 days (played or unplayed).
- There is no synchronization between the voicemail and email messages. If you delete a message from your voicemail box the same message is NOT deleted from your email and vice versa.
- Deleted voicemail messages cannot be recovered.
- Sometimes the wav files are cut by Outlook’s ‘Junk E-mail’ filter.
- Online phone directory
- Dial-by-Name (press 9)
- To use the Dial-By-Name option, please enter the person’s last name.
- ONLY the first few characters are enough with the # sign. The system is going to present you with all the possible choices (i.e. secu#).
Quick Reference Guides