First Nations HRDC/CRISPESH Website Launch – April 20!
The First Nations Human Resources Development Commission of Quebec (FNHRDCQ), in collaboration with CRISPESH, is pleased to invite you to the official launch of the Nisidotam website which will take place on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 beginning at 9:30 on Zoom.
The objectives of this new website are to:
- promote employment and community inclusion of First Nations people living in a situation of disability.
- provide support as well as valuable resources to professionals working with clients who are living in a situation of disability.
You will discover a variety of innovative and original awareness and training tools hosted on the Nisidotam website including:
- a whiteboard animation;
- interactive training simulations for support professionals;
- a virtual life learning tool;
- a virtual library;
- an interactive map; and
- Voices from the Communities testimony videos.
The event will be presented in two parts:
- During the first hour, we will present an overview of the website and its components.
- Then following the break, we will explore each tool more thoroughly.
We look forward to seeing you at the launch!