Dawson’s New Faculty Orientation
Monday, January 17, 2022
1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Dawson’s New Faculty Orientation is designed to introduce new faculty to information about college services and procedures, teaching at the college-level, and tips for engaging students.
The orientation includes asynchronous and synchronous components:
- Welcome from the Deans and Directors of Dawson
- Competency based education and the program approach
- Academic integrity at Dawson
- Faculty deadlines
- Faculty roles and responsibilities
- Classroom scenarios and discussion
- Professional development opportunities
This event is open to all new Day and Continuing Education faculty with [Fall 2021 or Winter 2022] workload.
Content for the orientation will be shared prior to the event via the RSVP list.