New Faculty Orientation will be held in person on March 14th, from 9am-12:30pm in room 3F.37
Dawson’s New Faculty Orientation is designed to introduce new faculty to information about college services and procedures, teaching at the college-level, and tips for engaging students.
The orientation includes asynchronous and synchronous components:
- Welcome from the Deans and Directors of Dawson
- Competency based education and the program approach
- Academic integrity at Dawson
- Faculty deadlines
- Faculty roles and responsibilities
- Classroom scenarios and discussion
- Professional development opportunities
This event is open to all new Day and Continuing Education faculty with a Winter 2023 workload.