Student Health Services (room 2D.2) is dedicated to general health promotion and education, and to helping students learn new strategies contributing to a healthy lifestyle.
Here, you will also find a safe and confidential environment to discuss safe sex, safe drug and alcohol use, and healthy relationships.
- Must have a valid student ID for all services.
- A medicare card is required for certain tests and to see the doctors .
- All services are CONFIDENTIAL and FREE.
- Lifestyle habits counselling and skills development (stress management, nutrition, physical activity, smoking cessation)
- Contraceptive counseling and prescription for initiating, changing and renewing contraception
- Administering the morning-after pill
- Administration of Depo Provera
- Pregnancy testing
- STI prevention and testing
- Other health issues and general health questions
Offered from September to May.
For an APPOINTMENT with any of the health professionals below, send a MIO to Julie Drolet (nurse) or contact the secretary at (514) 931-8731 ext. 1206.
- General health issues (ex. infections, injuries, pain, mental health concerns, etc.)
- Available on Thursday afternoon, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please note: For STI testing and contraception, see the nurses.
- Any gynecological issue (painful periods, gynecological infections, etc.)
- Gynecological exam (student must be 21 years old for Pap test)
- Prescription for IUD (intrauterine device) birth control
- STI testing (sexually transmitted infections)
- Available on Tuesday mornings, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please note: You must have a written referral from a general practitioner or family doctor to see the psychiatrist.
- Anxiety, recurrent panic attacks, mood issues/depression, bipolar disorder
- PTSD, OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)
- ADHD, ADD
- Other mental health issues
- Available on Monday afternoons, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.