- Available Monday to Friday, 9:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:00, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please note that, in order to promote and facilitate physical distancing measures during COVID-19, drop-in hours are cancelled until further notice. Students will be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- For an APPOINTMENT with one of the nurses, or if you have any health-related QUESTION, please send a MIO to:
- Julie Drolet (general health concerns, contraception, STI testing).
- Julie Gosselin (stress management, mental health concerns, smoking cessation)
Offered from September to May.
For an APPOINTMENT with any of the health professionals below, send a MIO to Julie Drolet (nurse) or contact the secretary at (514) 931-8731 ext. 1206.
- Available on Thursday afternoon, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Available on Tuesday mornings, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please note: You must have a written referral from a general practitioner or family doctor to see the psychiatrist.
- Available on Monday afternoons, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.