Accounting Principles and Related Computer Applications
- Applicants must have a Secondary V diploma or equivalent or acquired knowledge and skills deemed sufficient by the College for potential success in the program
- In addition, the applicant must meet one of the following requirements:
a. the applicant’s studies have been interrupted for at least two consecutive terms or one school year;
b. the applicant is covered by an agreement entered into by the College and an employer or by a government program;
c. the applicant has completed at least one year of post-secondary studies over a period of one year or more
- Mathematics 414 (Secondary IV Math –Cultural, Social and Technical Option) or equivalent.
- English language skills equivalent to placement at Preparation for College English or higher. Students may be required to take an English placement exam.
- Conversational French. The student’s level of competency will be assessed during the interview.
- An up-to-date resume (curriculum vitae) and a letter of intent.
- An interview will be required to assess the applicant’s motivation, communication skills and Program expectations.
Last Modified: September 6, 2022