Preparation for Cisco and CompTIA Linux+ Certification
A person who has received instruction considered sufficient by the College and meets one of the following conditions may be admitted to a program of studies leading to an Attestations d’études collégiales:
- The person’s studies have been interrupted for at least two consecutive terms or one school year.
- The person is covered by an agreement entered into between the College and an employer or by a government program of studies.
- The person has pursued postsecondary studies for at least one year.
- The college considers a sufficient instruction to be one of the following:
- Quebec Secondary School Diploma (DES) or equivalent
- Quebec Diploma of Professional Studies (DEP) or equivalent
- A combination of experience and/or training deemed appropriate for the program.
- Applicants must complete a logic based computer technology aptitude test.
- English writing skills equivalent to placement at Preparation for College English or higher.
- A letter of intent.
- A selection interview will be required to assess applicants’ comprehension of oral English and French and motivation to pursue studies in the program.