New Faculty Orientation
Please contact Einat Idan or Karina Leonard with questions about New Faculty Orientation
We look forward to welcoming Dawson’s newest teachers to the New Faculty Orientation to be held on March 19, 2020 from 9:30 a.m. to 4p.m.
Dawson’s New Faculty Orientation is designed to introduce new faculty to information about college services and procedures, tips for engaging students, and teaching to course competencies.
The agenda includes:
- A welcome from the Deans and Directors at Dawson
- An introduction to the Institutional Policy on Student Evaluation (ISEP)
- An introduction to competency-based education and the program approach
- An explanation of the academic integrity policy and an outline of Dawson’s approach
- An overview of faculty roles and responsibilities
- Activities and case studies on teaching at the college level
This event is open to all Day and Continuing Education faculty.