New Faculty Orientation
Please contact Einat Idan with questions about New Faculty Orientation
Dawson’s New Faculty Orientation
Tuesday, August 16, 2022
9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Dawson’s New Faculty Orientation is designed to introduce new faculty to information about college services and procedures, teaching at the college-level, and tips for engaging students.
The orientation includes asynchronous and synchronous components:
- Welcome from the Deans and Directors of Dawson
- Competency based education and the program approach
- Academic integrity at Dawson
- Faculty deadlines
- Faculty roles and responsibilities
- Classroom scenarios and discussion
- Professional development opportunities
This event is open to all new Day and Continuing Education faculty with a Fall 2022 workload.
Please register by August 15th at 12pm.