The Office of Academic Development supports the academic mission of the College, by promoting effective, high quality instruction, through a range of teacher support services and evaluation activities.
- College Initiatives and Project Support: OAD has experts that can guide you through the funding process.
- OAD has a list of upcoming Conferences and Research news.
- OAD supports Faculty with curriculum design and innovative pedagogy, tutoring in educational technology, final exams, teacher evaluations, etc.
- Part of the OAD mandate is Program Development, this includes program development and revision, program evaluation ongoing program evaluation.
- Student Success Action Plan funds extra curricular and in-curricula projects that involve direct student participation.
For more information on what the Office of Academic Development offers, please click on the links on the right hand side of this page.