For the moment, Dawson only offers one program in RAC: Accounting Principles and Related Computer Applications.
To obtain your AEC in Accounting Principles and Related Computer Applications, you will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- BW20: To acquire different business perspectives
- BW21: To use various software applications for administrative purposes
- BW22: To analyze and process information in the accounting cycle
- BW23: To communicate in a business environment using a client-based approach
- BW24: To conduct business and finance-related computations
- BW25: To monitor budgets to assist in the explanation of variances
- BW26: To operate a computerized accounting system
- BW27: To manage a project
When will I receive my AEC diploma?
Once all the steps in the RAC Process have been completed, and the college has documented your achievement of each of the competencies in the program, you will be awarded your AEC diploma. It is important to understand from the outset that the RAC process is adapted to each candidate’s academic and professional profile, and you will be working at your own pace.