In Continuing Education, you will benefit from:
- a large selection of credit courses and programs, covering a wide range of disciplines and fields
- responsiveness to students’ various academic or professional development needs
- a highly qualified teaching body
- an enriching multicultural environment
- a convenient downtown location with direct access to Atwater Metro and several bus lines
If you are interested in studying in the Continuing Education evening division, you can choose from the two following programs: Springboard to a DCS and University Prerequisites.
Below you will find an overview of each program. You can complete a Continuing Education Application online once you decide what program suits your needs best.
The Springboard to a DCS (D.E.C.) program is designed for students who want to take CEGEP credit courses in order to
- explore CEGEP studies
- complete prerequisites required for admission to a CEGEP program
- upgrade their academic record to improve chances of admission or readmission to a CEGEP program
- upgrade language skills
- complete a CEGEP program (Please take note that for Dawson DEC students, once they have completed all their courses, they will need to reapply to their original program in order to graduate).
For students who wish to complete courses specifically required by a university for admission to a program. Students registered in this program can be either part-time or full-time. More information on University Prerequisites.