Make sure to read the following:
Returning students will only be allowed to register online.
There will not be any in-person registration for returning students. You will not be able to register after January 17. Students already registered with one or more courses for the Winter 2019 semester can come to course change.
Important Information about Fees and Payment:
Course Fees must be paid in full upon registration. Students who do not pay their course fees will have their course registration cancelled and will remain liable for nonrefundable fees. Access to Omnivox services and waitlists will be blocked. If a student registration is cancelled for nonpayment of fees, the student must reapply in order to return in a subsequent semester.
Who can register for Continuing Education?
- Students registered in the day division in Fall 2018 who are transferring programs
If you were registered in the Day division in Fall 2018 but now wish to study in Continuing Education, you must complete a Program Transfer Form through the Omnivox portal prior to registration.
- Students from other colleges with a “commandite”
The advisor from your home college must submit a virtual Commandite through the Online System. Only once admitted by Dawson College will you receive an email invitation for registration. (The deadline to submit a virtual Commandite is Friday, January 4, 2019).
- Continuing Education students registered in Fall 2018
- Students who apply by 11:30 p.m. on Sunday, January 13, 2019 and were admitted for Winter 2019
- Students who applied between January 14 and January 21, 2019 and were admitted for Winter 2019
How can you register?
Students eligible for Online Registration:
- returning students registered in Fall 2018, including program transfers
- new or former students who apply online by 11:30 p.m. on Sunday, January 13, 2019
- students who submit a “commandite” by January 4, 2019
Begins January 2 at 1:30 p.m. and ends January 17 at 11:30 p.m. for
- Continuing Education DEC program students
- AEC program students (Commercial Photography and Independent Video Game Design)
Begins January 3 at your given appointment time and ends January 17 at 11:30 p.m. for
- All other returning Continuing Education students registered in Fall 2018
- New and former students who apply online by 11:30 p.m. on Sunday, January 13, 2019
- Students who submit a “commandite” by January 4, 2019
To find out at what time your personal registration begins, go to the Dawson College website and log on to MYDAWSON and consult My Omnivox Services, Course Registration.
HELP during REGISTRATION (Continuing Education)
If you are having difficulty with your online registration, please fill out a REGISTRATION HELP FORM found in the MyDawson Portal, under “My College Services / Continuing Education Registration Help Form”. An operator or advisor will contact you as soon as possible and no later than one working day after your request is submitted.
Begins Wednesday, January 2 at 1:30 p.m. and ends Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 11:30 p.m.
Late Online Registration is ONLY for:
- Students who apply between January 14 and January 21, 2019 by 11:30 p.m. and are admitted for Winter 2019
Begins Friday, January 25 at 8:00 a.m. and ends Sunday, January 27 at 11:30 p.m.
Please note that limited space may still be available for students registering at Late Online Registration. There is no guarantee of access to any specific course or section. Please consult your My Dawson portal under “My College Services/Course Seats available” for the list of courses still available.
HELP for LATE REGISTRATION (Continuing Education)
If you are having difficulty with or cannot complete your online registration, come to course change on January 28, 2019 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in room 5B.16
Course Change is for:
- New and returning students already registered in at least one course for the Winter 2019 semester.
Come to Course Change if you wish to make changes to your registration or add one or more courses to an already existing schedule.
- Students who apply between January 14 and January 21, 2019 by 11:30 p.m. and are admitted for Winter 2019.
For students who have difficulty registering during Late Online Registration.
REMINDER: Students who have been withdrawn for nonpayment of fees will NOT be permitted to register at the Course Change date.
There is no given appointment time for Course Change; it is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Limited space may still be available. Please consult your My Dawson portal under “My College Services/Course Seats available” for the list of courses still available.
Fees for additional courses must be paid in full at Course Change.
Please note that students who register on January 28, 2019 will be starting classes one week after classes begin. If the class you intend to register for is held on a Monday evening, you will need to attend immediately after your registration is complete.