Chinese Intermediate Level: BoYa Section II (Online)
Prerequisite: Completed 270 hours of previous instruction or equivalent
1. Continue intermediate level grammar practice.
2. The application of the words and phrases.
3. Read and write Chinese character without PinYin.
4. Listen and retell the live conversation.
5. Oral group practice.
6. Basic level essays.
7. Target HSK level three test.
Headphones and external microphone
High speed stable internet connection
Access to a computer
E-Book (when ordering textbooks online at amazon.ca, make sure they are delivered before the class)
Title : Boya Chinese – Elementary II (Second Edition) (Lesson 6-10)
博雅汉语- 初级起步篇 (II) 第二版 （6-10课）
Author : Xiaoqi Li, Beijing University Press
Available at : DAWSON BOOKSTORE
Price : Approximately $40.00 CDN.
For administrative questions, please contact
For Chinese language content, please contact
Course Price: $240.00